Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reflection

Reading through all the various blog posts and attending some of the events,  it is truly inspiring to see how much women have overcome and achieved thus far!  Even though there are still obstacles to overcome,  education and gender equality for women both seem to be improving more and more.  It makes me ask the question of what we can do to keep the equality of women going forward through everyday actions in our lives.  I feel that one of the most inspiring statements made from one of the sessions I had attended was that women,  just as men,  can have the power to play just as important of a role in their own lives and to change them for better.  This was a truly inspiring journey to take and has and will continue to make me think about what I can personally do to help make this positive change keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment